Life, Accident & Health Weekend Cram
July 28 - July 30
Life, Accident & Health Live Cram Class
- State Life and Health Exam = 150 Scored Questions
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Passing Score: 70%
- Morton-Barber First Time Pass Rate: 92%
- Friday – 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Saturday – 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Sunday – 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The Life Accident & Health Examination allows representatives to sell health and life insurance. Morton Barber Learning Center offers several different training options to complete this course and to get certified in Ohio. Continuing Education (CE) is also available for this course.
Materials will be mailed out a week before the virtual class.