Property and Casualty Weekend Cram
July 30 - August 1
One event on June 24, 2021 at 12:00 am
One event on April 23, 2021 at 12:00 am
One event on July 30, 2021 at 12:00 am
One event on October 1, 2021 at 12:00 am
New! Property and Casualty Live Cram Class with Virtual Option!*
- State Property and Casualty Exam = 150 Scored Questions
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Passing Score: 70%
- Morton-Barber First Time Pass Rate: 92%
- Friday – 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Saturday – 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Sunday – 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The Property and Casualty Examination allows representatives to sell auto, home, and commercial insurance. Morton Barber Learning Center offers several different training options to complete this course and to get certified in Ohio. Continuing Education (CE) is also available for this course.
*Subject to Change
Materials will be mailed out a week before the virtual class.
Staff will email Zoom meeting details to students once registration is complete!