Continuing Education (CE) ClassIf you take a Continuing Education (CE) course from Morton-Barber Learning Center, we will enter your CE credits. You are responsible for renewing your own producer’s (agent’s) license with the State of Ohio. See further details at: www.insurance.ohio.gov. *Cost of classes are $10 per CE credit hour if you pick and choose, or get all 24 hours of CE for $230.
State of Ohio Continuing Education RegulationsEach individual who is issued an Ohio resident insurance agent’s license shall complete the following: 24 hours of continuing education 3 of the 24 hours must be approved ethics training You shall apply biennially for a renewal of the license on or before the last day of your birth month.
Do not repeat the same course in a single compliance period.
How to check your License/Expiration Date & CE TranscriptTo view the expiration date/transcript of your license:
- Open insurance.ohio.gov
- Select “Agents/Agencies – How do I…”
- Select “Find the Agent/Agency Locator”
- Search for your information by entering your name or your National Producer Number or your Agent’s License number.
- For best results, enter 1 of these items, but not all 3.
- Retrieve your license information Save and Print your CE transcript.
**Use below checkout to process your order.**Note: For those without a Paypal account, Please click "continue to Paypal" to enter credit card details.
Customize Your Own Experience