Life Accident & Health
40 Hour Live Instruction Class – Our gold standard, results driven package!
The 40 Hour Live Instruction Class is our most comprehensive pre-licensing option to thoroughly prepare students to sell life, accident and health insurance the state of Ohio. Morton-Barber Learning Center offers several different training options to complete this course and to get certified in Ohio.
Continuing Education (CE) is also available for this course. 20 hours of continuing education is available to those who are already licensed with the State of Ohio for Property and Casualty and who complete all 40 hours of the Life & Health class. An additional fee is required for this service. (Not available for the Weekend Cram class.)
State Exam Details:
- Duration: 150 Minutes
- 150 Questions, with 5 additional Experimental
- Exam Cost: $49.50
- Passing Score: 70%
CORE Package – $300
- 40 Hour Life, Accident and Health Insurance Classroom Course
- MBLC Classroom Textbook
- Review DVD and Flashcards
- Over 25 Practice Exams and Quizzes
Deluxe Package – $325
- Including Online Practice Tests and Simulated Exams.
Premier Package – $395
- Including State Required Fingerprinting.
To begin your order select your course options.
*Select Yes for desired selections for each option.