FINRA Series 26 – Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products Principal Examination
The exam measures the degree to which each candidate possesses the knowledge needed to perform the critical functions of an investment company and variable products principal, including the rules and statutory provisions applicable to the supervisory management of companies registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940.
Passing the Series 26 Examination allows a candidate to be an investment company and variable products principal/supervisor. The Morton Barber Learning Center has an outstanding 83% student first time pass rate for this challenging exam. Please click the details button below to select the various options that fit you best.
CORE Package – $325
- 3-Day Live Classroom Course
- MBLC Classroom Workbook
- MBLC Series 26 Cheat Sheet
- 3 Full Length Practice Exams and 5 Unit Quizzes
Deluxe Package $375
- Including Online Practice Tests and Simulated Exams
Premier Package: $425/ $440
- Including Online Practice Tests and Simulated Exam, and Online* or /Printed STC textbook+ (plus $15 shipping)
To begin your order select your course options.
*Select Yes for desired selections for each option.