NASAA Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Exam
The Series 66 is a combination of the Series 65 (Investment Advisor Exam) and the Series 63 (Uniform State Law Agent Exam). This exam focuses on the skills and knowledge needed by an Investment Advisor (IA) to provide investment advice to clients.
The Series 66 tests your ability to understand the concept of the time value of money, as well as the different measures of potential rates of return.
Series 66 Exam Details:
- Co-requisite: Successful Completion of the Series 7 Examination
- Duration: 150 Minutes
- 100 Questions
- Cost: $300 – $400
- Passing Score: 73%
CORE Price Package – $300
- 2-Day Live Classroom Course
- MBLC Classroom Workbook
- Series 66 Cram Sheet
- MBLC Practice Exams and Unit Quizzes
Deluxe Package – $350
- Including Online Practice Exams.
Premier Package: $385 -$400
- The Premier Package includes:
- Online Practice Exams, and Online Textbook- $385
- Online Practice Exams and Printed STC Textbook (plus $15 shipping)- $400.
To begin your order select your course options.
*Select Yes for desired selections for each option.