Continuing Education (CE)
Please click on the Continuing Education schedule above.- or at the bottom of this page- to see our class dates. We offer monthly classes to help you complete the 24 hours of continuing education which is required every two years by the Ohio Department of Insurance.
If you take a Continuing Education (CE) course from Morton-Barber Learning Center, we will enter your CE credits. Please make sure you are not repeating the same course in a single compliance period.
You are responsible for renewing your own producer’s (agent’s) license with the State of Ohio. See further details at: www.insurance.ohio.gov.
State of Ohio Continuing Education Regulations
Each individual who is issued an Ohio resident insurance agent’s license shall complete the following:
- 24 hours of continuing education
- 3 of the 24 hours must be approved ethics training
- in each license renewal period.
- You shall apply biennially for a renewal of the license on or before the last day of your birth month.
To find all the requirements , or to update ODI regarding your address, please go to:
How to check your License/Expiration Date & CE Transcript
To view the expiration date of your license:
- Open insurance.ohio.gov
- Select “Agents/Agencies – How do I…”
- Select “Find the Agent/Agency Locator”
- Search for your information by entering your name or your National Producer Number or your Agent’s License number.
- For best results, enter 1 of these items, but not all 3.
- Retrieve your license information Save and Print your CE transcript.